About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Somebody Help Me I.m Trapped...

in a relationship i don.t want to be in. Everyday we get closer and closer to the ultimate break. When i feel it coming, the biggest smile finds itself carved maliciously on my face, like i.d see the grinch when i looked in the mirror. So close, so fucking close, but no fucking cigar. I don.t want to be with him anymore, but he.s fucking suicidal and i seem to make it worse. I hope he.ll sit down and think about it, and realize what i have. We don.t work. I don.t love him anymore. I don.t know how i feel about him, but it definitely isn.t love. For the past three days I.ve been bitching about the same thing over and over again like ten thousand broken records i can.t seem to fix. Everyday i get closer to telling him i don.t want to be with him. And everyday i think to myself, "CURSES! foiled again." Once, just once, i want to be able to scream at the top of my lungs "FREEDOOOM!" and kill this dying relationship. It may be selfish, but it.s what i want. What i need. To be free. Peace [something i could use alittle bit of].

1 comments:

Cev Aj said...

I recently posted about the treatment that I made the article may be useful for everything
obat pembengkakan jantung

Blog Widget by LinkWithin