About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

External Sunshine Of My Spotted Mind

In honor of one of my favorite all time movies and the inspiration for my blog title, I photoshopped a picture of me to resemble the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind movie poster. I loved the meaning behind the movie and the overall plot. So tell me, if you had a chance, would you erase that person, that thing, that moment, from your mind, like it never existed? Would you erase me? I have a person in mind that would probably make that decision in a heartbeat. He is someone who is unable to let go, unable to move on, unable to accept. He lives and breathes the past. Not being able to change anything won.t deter his anger and frustration. All he wants to do is forget. Sometimes, I wish he would forget about me. Erase me from his mind like i never existed. I wouldn.t mind doing the same. I hate to say it but im a gutless flip flopper. I love him i hate him i love him i hate him i love him i hate him. Like the petals on the flower never end. I want this to end before i lose my mind. We.ve changed eachother, and i don.t think it was for the better. I literally go crazy when it comes to him. I bang my head on walls and cry hysterically, something i never did before in my life. I.d like to forget it all and move on, but he has to do the same. I.m afraid i.m stuck. Please erase this cage.

1 comments:

Cev Aj said...

This is amazing once I was impressed
obat maag kronis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin