About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Monday, July 6, 2009

I Wanna Go Where Everybody Knows My Name...

This was too funny to pass up, they should really fix that sign, and everyone should seriously shop there. I hear you can get some great goods there. Now i know where to go christmas shopping this winter. Wanna join me? It.ll be fun. I.ll buy you something if u want. But i hear they only accept cash. Ok, in reality, this was taken on a trip to home goods with my mom. I just looked up and there it was. Yes, i have a very dirty mind at times. It just turns on like a switch, especially when tempted by the obvious like a ten foot high neon sign.

1 comments:

Cev Aj said...

I recently posted about the treatment that I made the article may be useful for everything
obat pembengkakan jantung

Blog Widget by LinkWithin