About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bored and Alone

So i.m sitting here, like i always am, bored and alone. My brother ditched out to go hang out with his friends, something i can.t do [yet] because hanging out with my friends usually involves scheduling. Besides, i.m kind of stuck here waiting for him to call unless i have an excuse to leave. I love it when he leaves, getting a break from him seems necessary sometimes, especially since he wants to spend so much time together. I think it.s good that we spend sometime apart. It.s funny. Lately i.ve been so in love with him, but everytime i sit down and think about the cage he.s putting me in, i don.t like it, and i don.t like him. I feel like i constantly relapse back into, i don.t want to be with him anymore after i tell him and show him that i do want to be with him. Some would call that a tease. I call it confused. Anyway, rather than focusing on him, i have alot of college preparation that i should be doing. I have to...
1. Finish my math placement exam
2. Do the Online Alcohol EDU class
3. Complete my health immunization form
4. Fill out my health insurance waiver
5. Get ready to move in on campus.
Besides all my college stuff, I have to go to driving school and finish getting my driving legs. And before it all begins [or ends] i want to be able to see my friends, hang out with them all i want like i used to, not feel chained to my boyfriend who is a thousand miles away. He.s like a distraction [or a prison warden] instead of a boyfriend. I asked for love and i got it, i only wish i could.ve been more specific.

1 comments:

Cev Aj said...

This is amazing once I was impressed
obat maag kronis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin