About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are

Once i layed eyes on the preview for this movie, my inner child began screaming that i had to see it. For those who don.t know [which i find vert doubtful] this movie is based on the very popular childrens book Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak [same guy who made Little Bear]. I remember this book clearly from when i was a child. I also remember how much it excited and scared me at the same time. But since i.m a big girl now, i think i will be able to handle the new to the bigscreen live action "Wild Things."

Though the movie is based off of a children.s book, after viewing the trailer, i got a feeling that this is going to be a film with a message and a purpose behind it, making it enjoyable for the over 6 years of age crowd as well. i honestly feel if i drag my little brother to this movie he.ll end up falling asleep like he did during Wall.E while i sit there on the edge of my seat with my eyes wide open.

Another thing i think i.m going to enjoy about this film is the soundtrack. Awesome movie+ Awesome music =Awesome time

Enjoy the trailer!


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin