About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Friday, August 7, 2009

Behold. My Idiocy

For longest time, i wondered with a sad frown on my face. Why doesn.t anyone ever leave comments on any of my posts. It befuddled me for the longest. I discovered the reason today. No one left comments, because no one could leave comments. Great =[.

Please, behold my idiocy, and accept my apology. I believe i have fixed the problem. I just wish i had known earlier. And i can.t even say, "why didn.t anyone tell me?"... because, they couldn.t. Again. I.m sorry. please fellow bloggers, feel free to comment your heart out on my blog. I would greatly appreciate it.

Much thanks.

1 comments:

Toothfairy said...

hahaha! poor you! I think I've tried to comment before, but yep, the link wasn't working!

glad you've fixed it!

Have a nice weekend!

*loves*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin