About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Babies Don.t Like Me

I have a baby cousin. The cutest baby cousin. Not this baby in the picture. I just found it so adorable and zany. I.ve been with him since he was born. I helped teach him how to walk. I held him when he fell. He slept beside me when his mom wasn.t there to do the same. I did everything i could for my baby cousin and i loved him very much, but now i think that love is unrequited.

Barely two years old and already he has mastered the art of rejection. I was so excited when he learned how to say my name, something that took his brother 4 years to do. But now, it seems the only time he.ll ever say my name is if the word no is in front of it

He won.t let me hold him, feed him, touch him, do things for him, tell him how to do things, tell him not to do things, nothing. Such a mean little boy my baby cousin has become. I don.t know what i did to him, but i still have his older brother to smother with love.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin