About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rules To Live By

So i have this ongoing series of blog posts at my other blog truly madly called dream inspired which is basically what i post when i have nothing to say or post. So now, i.ve decided to do the same on external sunshine. It.s going to be called Rules To Live By. I.ll post a picture of a quote about love, life, or whatever, and i.ll just work from there.

TO PASSERBYS AND WELCOMED GUESTS
feel free to comment and leav your own personal two cents about whatever the quote is. Tell me how it applies to you. Tell me you love it. Tell me you hate it. Tell me anything.

It.s true. Telling someone i love you and seeing their face light up with joy or blush with coyness is one of the best feelings in the world. An even better feeling is hearing those three words back.
Telling someone i love you and and following it up with a just kidding... not the best feeling in the world, emotionally and physically because of what that person may do to you. So be sure not to say it too often. Though to me, no matter how many times you say it, i love you never loses it.s meaning.
Tomorrow, i.m going to tell a stranger i love them. Want to join me?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin