About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Blog of a College Freshman


As the title states, this is about to become the blog of a college freshman {other than the fact that i.ll be in college for the first time, nothing will really change}.I start college in a couple weeks and i am so excited. Compared to everyone else i completely wasted my summer days by sleeping in and staying up late... doing nothing.

I can.t wait to start. I recieved my financial aid and my housing info today, which helped me realize how close that day is coming.

At first, i was so excited and happy that i got into a really good college, but a random feeling of inferiority seems to show its ugly head once in a while. Though i got into the college, i didn.t make it into any programs including the prestigious honors program. This may sound pretentious, but i.ve been an honors student all my life, and becoming a beyond regular student is new for me. Having all my friends get into these programs didn.t help much either.

This feeling made me realize that i should.ve tried harder these past four years, but it.s too late now.

So, to eliminate this annoying feeling of inferiority, i.m going to make the best of my situation and try my best to succeed anyway. I.m proud to say i tend to learn from my mistakes {though new ones keep coming}. I can.t wait to take on this challenge.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin