About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Beatles


I came across this video today while on my daily webventures, and i am more than glad i did. I am a huge beatles fan and i think it.s awesome that a Rock Band video game is being made exclusively for them and their music.



Now i.m a guitar player, but not a guitar hero player so unfortunately i will not be playing this one either anytime soon {though i.d love to try}. But what really excited me about this video was the video itself. I loved the animation, art concept and the portrayal of one of my favorite bands. I am also a fan of random psychadelic weirdness.

I hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

4 comments:

Maria Confer said...

I adore the Beatles.

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

I too liked Beatles. Your blog is very nice. The images are very beautiful. God is Great. Best wishes.
I wanted to follow your blog but the widget is not working. I will try after sometime.

http://www.thedynamicnature.com

Rena Marie said...

Thank you very much for the lovely comment on my blog mahmood. I was surprised when you told me the widget to follow my blog wasnt working because i tested it and it worked fine. I'll see if i can fix it, i would love for you to join my blog. =). i think im going to leave this thank you comment on both your blogs to make sure you get it. thanks again.

Cev Aj said...

This is amazing once I was impressed
obat maag kronis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin