About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Field Trip

Today, i went on a field trip to a part of D.C. i hadn.t been to in years. My "aunt" {who is really more of a super close friend} and i decided we wanted to go visit a couple museums in D.C. today, but due to my lazy ways, we only had time for one. The Air and Space Museum. Take a look at our adventure.

The entrance/exit of the metro. I loved the architecture of the underground walls.

The escalator up was so high, i was almost afraid to get on. Yes i am a fear of heights wimp and proud of it.



The Capitol.

Every street in D.C. is either a number or one of the 50 states in America. This is mine.


I believe this was Apollo 13, but don.t take my word for it.



Everywhere we turned there was a cool and interesting piece of art or architecture caught our eye.





At one point we found a beautiful garden outside the castle which i believe holds another museum.



My favorite color.


I hope you enjoyed this journey with me.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin