About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolution!

Happy New Years All!

So 2009 was a pretty good year. I graduated from High School, started college, found love and lost it then found it again, the list goes on... but i can't help but feel like 2010 can be so much better!
It.s a new year and a new beginning and i can.t wait get started. I am gonna kick 2010's ass!!!

So here is my 2010 New Years Resolution List

  1. Get a life! a social one.
  2. Be more confident!
  3. LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!! and get that license, you.re seriously late!
  4. Party more! Go to club... just for the experience
  5. Step it up and make more friends
  6. Become a guitar genius!
  7. Get paid!
  8. Draw more! everyday if you can
  9. Nap less
  10. Join more clubs!
  11. No more skinny!! Die skinnyness die!
  12. Hit the gym more. Get in shape!
  13. Shoot for straight A's again
  14. Write an epic love song
  15. See fireworks as often as possible.
  16. Go to more concerts!
  17. Hang out in DC more, it.s right next door!
  18. Go to Japan! Viva Nihon!
  19. Learn the words to every Beatles song you own
  20. Always try to make people smile
  21. More Love. Less Hate
  22. Get those Doc Martens!! {so vain}
  23. Get a cool new look. I'm thinking change the color, cut it short, grow it long, get your nose pierced
  24. Become more religious. You.re a terrible muslim!
  25. See the New years ball drop for 2011
I wonder how much i will actually do =O?

2 comments:

Annalijse said...

thats alot of new years resolutions! nice ones though :D

Unknown said...

hallo,,, I Cecef, I am a seller of herbal medicine via online no one in Indonesia
http://obatkolesteroltinggi.biz/obat-asam-lambung/
http://goo.gl/z1GptM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin