About Me

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Lovely Bones



My newest fascination. The Lovely Bones. I am very interested in watching this take on Alice Sebold's novel, so much so that i began reading it myself.
The story revolves around Susie Salmon, a 14 year old girl who is murdered, leaving nothing but her spirit to watch over her crumbling family from the dwindling comfort that is her heaven...
Stories of misortune draw me in simply because i desperately seek retribution and some form of justice to be given to those who create it. It doesn.t always come but i always look for it...
Though some parts o the story sadden and disturb me...
so far, the fascination hasn.t left...

what do you think?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin